How do you eat your pizza? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Do you have a method? Do you just bite the slice until the crust? Do you eat the crust?

For me it depends. If I'm in public I eat until the crust. At home I rip it in strips from the crust. Then I take a strip, roll it up, and pop it in my mouth. I usually eat the crust, unless I want more.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I prefer cheese or pepperoni pizza because I have the mentality of a child.
I like to eat pizza with ranch. It has to be a regular crust. The shape doesn't matter as long as it tastes good.
I sometimes fold it and heck yas the crust is the best part.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don‘t think of it too weirdly but I start with the crust and then eat the rest.
I usually start eating things I don’t like much first and I really don’t like crusts
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I peel the cheese off, dab the oil off, and eat the bread under the cheese
Why is pizza bread so good???
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita and yeji

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I peel the cheese off, dab the oil off, and eat the bread under the cheese
Why is pizza bread so good???
I used to do this too!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread