How do you express yourself with fashion? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I want to start wearing more creative, more me outfits to school on the daily. I am in this awkward spot right now where I wake up and grab clothes either from the top of my dirty laundry or wear the same clothes I'd wear in high school (usually some combo of a black hoodie and black jeans or black leggings). This is mainly because I've been getting out of bed late because I don't want to get up. I usually only have 15 minutes to get ready before I need to leave, and I still end up late to my first class.

Maybe if I start putting some together and posting them here the KPS fashionistas can tell me what they think of them... I have some items I've never worn out before that I want to show off if anyone is interested.​
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I wear bold colours and patterns but pair it with dark accessories (or makeup if I’m not lazy). I also have black hair so I guess emo meets child aesthetics
I want to repierce my ears so I can also accessorize :sanapray: instead, I can only wear bracelets
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i'm more of a graphic tshirt and baggy pants type of person.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly I just wear comfortable clothes and don't care how they look because I primarily just go out for cheerleading. I have a decent amount of piercings and tattoos though, that's how I show my individuality mostly.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Mhmm I am off the belief that clothing should be used to highlight the person's unique points, by complimenting their body type, skin colour, facial features and/or unique body quirks. You should have fun with fashion and see yourself as a canvas, the clothing being the paint. Nobody has ever been unique without breaching the limits and explored areas. Fashion has always been used to reflect the state of the world, economical status, and of course, class & social reputation. It can be used to point across a message, express your emotions, altercate it to comfort those around you, or simply push accepted boundries. The sooner you view clothing less as something to throw on, and more as something to have fun with & express yourself with, the sooner you will gain more confidence and comfort in yourself, your body, and your stylistic choices, aha
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to repierce my ears so I can also accessorize :sanapray: instead, I can only wear bracelets
That reminds me that I should start wearing earings more before my holes close up. I do want more piercings though
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
I want to start wearing more creative, more me outfits to school on the daily. I am in this awkward spot right now where I wake up and grab clothes either from the top of my dirty laundry or wear the same clothes I'd wear in high school (usually some combo of a black hoodie and black jeans or black leggings). This is mainly because I've been getting out of bed late because I don't want to get up. I usually only have 15 minutes to get ready before I need to leave, and I still end up late to my first class.

Maybe if I start putting some together and posting them here the KPS fashionistas can tell me what they think of them... I have some items I've never worn out before that I want to show off if anyone is interested.​
i have so much to say but idk where to start lol XD
fashion is such a big part of my life.
i love creating new looks for when i go out and sometimes i take pop culture references in mind while making the looks too!

I would love to provide fashion feedback
:pandalove: :pandahappy: :pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
i have so much to say but idk where to start lol XD
fashion is such a big part of my life.
i love creating new looks for when i go out and sometimes i take pop culture references in mind while making the looks too!

I would love to provide fashion feedback
:pandalove: :pandahappy: :pepesmug:
I will make sure to reach out to you if I decide to put my creative genius together :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Exi
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I always wish I could. When I was younger I could of kind of. But I was always too big to wear all the clothes I wanted to.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I express that I am too lazy to be fashionable and just wear the same comfortable clothes all the time.
:soob:
No but idk tbh. Most of my clothes are pretty dark, basic and with little designs. I would like to be more “fashionable” but I don’t have the energy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread