how do you feel about the holidays slowly coming up? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
doctors here are a joke, everytime i improve or worsen in my condition, its always just me.. i hate complaining but i dont have docotrs to go to theres no where to go so then i come on here and complain..its tiring for everyone
ah yes don't know where you live, but I do know about this issue, it's horrible......and that's okay, you are only human, maybe you can keep looking, it took me literally years to find a decent doctor too. And you can express yourself as much as you need to, it's understandable after all and there will always be someone willing to listen. Please stay strong <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
china, If i ever move to a different country I'll start the search again, but the issues are plentiful here between cost and attitude and compitence , three big factors that I don't trust any doctor here to completely fill, especially you say you need one thing so they tell you about it and then they give you another and then they charge you 5 times for both.... its happened to me enough times and I can't even afford to make the mistake again

Every thing wrong is back though, like literally I've tried to write this a few times and talk about it, but there's so much that it literally sounds like a joke, how could so much have flipped around in 2 fucking months?..and its not like i had "got better" but any struggle that came along would be my undoing..over the four years that I improved..i had faced plenty of other issues but was able to ya know..cope.

2 months..it just sounds so stupid....I've been taking on heavily eatting disordered behavior again...the one thing I'll never be able to bring myself to do again is purge but excercising and restriciting and binging have just been going in a vicious loop... and when I'm not excersing I'm laying in bed for 18 hours..at this point i've probably got blood clots from that level of inactivity....and its a mix of the mental exhaustion and from moving around so much the rest of the time...and I've been getting so OCD again too. And I know that sounds politically incorrect...but I mean it legitimatly...its been haulting my days..i think i've explained before about what the ocd related issue is but i don't have the energy to hash that all out again now..i don't have ocd, i don't want to get it misconstrued... But ...I'm just a mess
geez.. these are people who are supposed to care and always try to help others, I will never be able to understand >_> so sorry to hear it all.. the progress you made is still progress tho, even if you're feeling worse again now, at least that's what I believe. You can get there again.. I'm not sure what advice to give you since idk how things are over there, but just try to take care of yourself mentally and physically to the best of your abilities until you can get the proper help you deserve. You can always talk to us in the mental health thread or pm me or others, I'm sure.. wishing you all the best, sincerely.. <3
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A bit anxious because,
School project deadlines ARE COMING
and we have my BF his parents wanting us to come over, my dad and his girlfriend wanting us to come over and also my mom.

Its always so busy :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread