How do you feel about... (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
...regular use of aegyo?

I don't have a problem with it.

Do you?
Why?
Why not?
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I think it's cute. I know, I know, that's the point, but seriously!

I like it even more when it embarrasses the person who does it, though xD

As for the why -- I ask myself that as well.
Q: Tee, why do you like people doing aegyo?
A: I don't know, self. It's something wholesome, disturbing, and hilarious about it all at once.

Q: Would you show anyone a video of someone doing aegyo.
A: Ahahhaha. Ha.


Q: Well, would you do it?
A: Only for my baby niece...........when no one is looking.......

But seriously, I don't have a problem with the "regular use of aegyo." Now when these weebs and kboos come along, however...
:irenecrazy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really don‘t mind it. Like some people‘s aegyo really is a cure for a bad day even.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread