- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,813
- Reactions Received
- 47,965
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,930
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Like doing multiple tradeshow much is alot?
even if the trade is small I'm grateful
I git a g-idle rare but 2 people needed it and i gave to the second and now i need again 😭Bad, cuz last time it happened I promised the same card to several people which messed other things up. So I don't trade very often any more...![]()
rightfully so!!I feel like I succeeded in doing complicated buisness![]()
very dramatic! Justs do one trade at a timeBad, cuz last time it happened I promised the same card to several people which messed other things up. So I don't trade very often any more...![]()
Sunseeker had wanna one cards they didnt want so I spent like a week trading with a whole bunch of people with my 20 cards to get multiple cards that Sunseeker needed so that they wouldn't need to keep the wanna one cards thry didnt need and its not as if I even needed them lmaovery dramatic! Justs do one trade at a time![]()
Hard when you have 5 different people asking at the same time and a cat complaining because your not responding while your at work.very dramatic! Justs do one trade at a time![]()
don't blame the cats!!Hard when you have 5 different people asking at the same time and a cat complaining because your not responding while your at work.![]()
if only you could share a fraction of your motivation with PandamanSunseeker had wanna one cards they didnt want so I spent like a week trading with a whole bunch of people with my 20 cards to get multiple cards that Sunseeker needed so that they wouldn't need to keep the wanna one cards thry didnt need and its not as if I even needed them lmao
who is pandaman?if only you could share a fraction of your motivation with Pandaman![]()
That guys an ass, you don't want to know him.who is pandaman?![]()
well who is this ass? I'm curiousThat guys an ass, you don't want to know him.![]()
That guys an ass, you don't want to know him.![]()