How do you feel when you finish a book? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Mostly relieved the fact that I didn't finish reading the book when I had the chance.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Relieved bc usually i read books for class so im relieved its over with
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
D

Deleted member 4423

It depends on the book. The last one I read I was just disappointed when I finished it because it had such promise but it was so predictable and really not worth the time to read.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
D

Deleted member 74

it depends on the book, if it's good I'll spend a lot of time contemplating it and the characters, I won't forget about how I felt while reading it, while others could be mixed thoughts, feelings and opinions on the plot or characters
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sad and sorrowful.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy bc it had a happy ending (and I never read books with unhappy endings, or if it does have one, I just DNF it and move on). Also relieved that I finished it before time ran out (if it was a library book). lol I tend to not, which is why I avoid libraries and just buy/download them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread