- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,315
- Reactions Received
- 75,408
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,939
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Ive thought about this question a lot.
ofc there’s no right and wrong way. I’ve had a few loses in my life but I never seem to understand how to grieve or how I grieved for those loses.
Sometimes I feel like I want to be left alone to grieve but the times I’ve experienced loss, I was never given the opportunity to be alone and idk if I’d be fine if I actually was.
Do you have an understanding in how you have grieved if you lost someone important in your life?
ofc there’s no right and wrong way. I’ve had a few loses in my life but I never seem to understand how to grieve or how I grieved for those loses.
Sometimes I feel like I want to be left alone to grieve but the times I’ve experienced loss, I was never given the opportunity to be alone and idk if I’d be fine if I actually was.
Do you have an understanding in how you have grieved if you lost someone important in your life?