- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
"bash it against the sink" you just made me laugh, thank you, I really needed itI wet it and bash it against the sink until the hair comes loose, if that doesn’t work I use soap
lol your welcome?"bash it against the sink" you just made me laugh, thank you, I really needed it![]()
never gets all that grease outjust wash it with the warm water ig![]()
If thats your issue use dawn or a free and clear hair shampoo.never gets all that grease out![]()
ohh lmao no no, it's just that I oil the hair which causes the hair brush to become oily enough that when dust falls on it, it gets greasyIf thats your issue use dawn or a free and clear hair shampoo.
The cure is still the same. It also works if you use hair spray and stuff sticks to your brush. I wasn't implying you have oily hair. When I was a kid I used hair spray to spike my hair. It's how I got my combs clean.ohh lmao no no, it's just that I oil the hair which causes the hair brush to become oily enough that when dust falls on it, it gets greasy
O, and I mean to use the Dawn or shampoo on the brush..., please don't use Dawn on your head.ohh lmao no no, it's just that I oil the hair which causes the hair brush to become oily enough that when dust falls on it, it gets greasy
OHHHHHHO, and I mean to use the Dawn or shampoo on the brush..., please don't use Dawn on your head.![]()
ooohh he is so funnyO, and I mean to use the Dawn or shampoo on the brush..., please don't use Dawn on your head.![]()
I use a long needle to pull it out, its hard to get the hair in the middle of itI always pull the hair of with my hand.