How do you guys feel about hats or in general, head covers? (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd love to pull out a look with a baseball cap or that Sherlock Holmes type of round hat, but my ears look funny when I wear those. On the other hand, I really love beanies, because with them I can cover my ears as well and they look really cute during the winter. And winter is ending here, so beanies are no longer needed and my ears will flap around again :(
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I can't pull them off, the only type I wear usually are beanies
my sister, on the other hand, can pull off any hat basically, she even made a lilac pompom fedora I found look presentable :yolk:
it's a superpower
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can't pull them off, the only type I wear usually are beanies
my sister, on the other hand, can pull off any hat basically, she even made a lilac pompom fedora I found look presentable :yolk:
it's a superpower
It really is. I cannot tell you how many times I tried any type of hat and it looked completely ridiculous on me. Can't go wrong with beanies, they look mega cute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mysteric
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t look good in a cap, but otherwise I think it doesn´t look that bad- I do like wearing different kinds of beanies, hats etc.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i like caps, beanies, and kinda berets sometimes. i also like these but i don't look good in them haha
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 16.41.55.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread