How do you guys feel about naps? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate them, I have such a hard time falling asleep and I feel exhausted even when I wake up. I'm pretty tired rn since I didn't sleep last night and felt sick all day but I really don't want to. Sleeping is almost scary at this point because its so mentally taxing and difficult to get through :umjicry:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
If I nap all day then I can become nocturnal, great plan
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Naps are god-teir for me. I have trouble sleeping, as in I only get about 3-4 hours a night because I wake up randomly and can't sleep until a few hours later. I have to nap a LOT to get enough rest, so I love them a lot.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm I used to always take a hour long nap after linch, a literal power nap and it would help but it got out of hand cause I'm lazy and I rarely nap now.

I napped today tho cause seemingly I constantly sleep when I'm at my GF's place
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually avoided them but lately I can't help it. I come back from work, the nap turns into 3 hours or something then I can't sleep at night and nap again in the early morning for 2 hours, before having to go to work.
My body physically feels like it's crumbling part by part over those 8-9 work hours :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't mind them, but then my sleep cycle ends up ruined later, since I napped for too long :(
Have to shorter naps I guess?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't mind them, but then my sleep cycle ends up ruined later, since I napped for too long :(
Have to shorter naps I guess?
Power naps are the way to go, only 10-20 minutes. I don't understand how people manage that though
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Power naps are the way to go, only 10-20 minutes. I don't understand how people manage that though
Idk either. Seems mighty difficult if you ask me. : /
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Power naps are the way to go, only 10-20 minutes. I don't understand how people manage that though
Yeah I've never understood that either. And idk how it's supposed to give you power either :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I've never understood that either. And idk how it's supposed to give you power either :worry:
Marshmallow power give me speed :sj_weary:

Sorry if you don't get the reference I had to
And it's because if your sleep cycle, 10-20 minutes is too short for you to begin feeling groggy when you wake up. By about 30 you'll feel that so it won't be very power feeling. It's also different from normal sleep in the sense that it doesn't have effects on learning or memory consolidation like longer sleeping does, it's exclusively a nap for an energy boost
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Marshmallow power give me speed :sj_weary:

Sorry if you don't get the reference I had to
And it's because if your sleep cycle, 10-20 minutes is too short for you to begin feeling groggy when you wake up. By about 30 you'll feel that so it won't be very power feeling. It's also different from normal sleep in the sense that it doesn't have effects on learning or memory consolidation like longer sleeping does, it's exclusively a nap for an energy boost
Yeah I don't get the marshmallow thing :wimwim:
But I go to sleep when I feel groggy and after 10-20 mins, will still feel groggy :worry:
I get it in principle, I just never think my body could respond positively to it lmao.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I don't get the marshmallow thing :wimwim:
But I go to sleep when I feel groggy and after 10-20 mins, will still feel groggy :worry:
I get it in principle, I just never think my body could respond positively to it lmao.
The marshmallow thing is a popular brand saying thing here, it's a cereal called Lucky Charms and they say that the marshmallow things give superpowers and whatnot for kids
You know like every kiss begins with Kay, that type of saying
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The marshmallow thing is a popular brand saying thing here, it's a cereal called Lucky Charms and they say that the marshmallow things give superpowers and whatnot for kids
You know like every kiss begins with Kay, that type of saying
Ah I see :wimwim:
Murica :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate naps and never could nap. I never seen the point and it never would help me get more energy especcially cause I tend to be hyper 24/7 anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread