How do you learn/study? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I read over and over until I memorize everything. Unless it's math, I do exercises until I get the hang of it. I also put lofi or relaxing music on low volume to have a background noise, otherwise I can't focus. (No music with lyrics or I will start exploring my thoughts lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Go to school go to class sit down on your desk listen to the teacher and the teacher will handout paper or we do it online. And go home and do homework
I don't think that's what he meant. lol He meant how do YOU (the personal you) learn and study?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread