- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm really too lazy atm to make a proper one and there's too much great material right now from some of my biases that I literally just can't decide on anything
BUT I WAS ALSO GETTING ANNOYED AT HAVING MY OLD AESTHETIC FOR SO LONG AND I JUST NEEDED TO CHANGE IT
So here we have it folks, some of my favourite cat pictures on the internet right now, although it is not as aesthetically pleasing as my previous aesthetics and barely a fraction of the effort, i'm actually really happy with this LMAO
BUT I WAS ALSO GETTING ANNOYED AT HAVING MY OLD AESTHETIC FOR SO LONG AND I JUST NEEDED TO CHANGE IT
So here we have it folks, some of my favourite cat pictures on the internet right now, although it is not as aesthetically pleasing as my previous aesthetics and barely a fraction of the effort, i'm actually really happy with this LMAO