How do you like your eggs? (2 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
non existent
 
  • Haha
Reactions: GH0ST and shika

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
boiled.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I won't make that dirty joke I wanted to make after all, bc nobody else did...

anyway, I like mine deviled, fried, over-medium, in salads, and in omelets!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Regular or "sunny-side up" I guess it's referred to as. But, I also enjoy them in other ways.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread