How do you like (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
To pose?



I think my poses are pretty repetitive but we'll, I don't have good lighting, environment or someone to help me take pic

I spend like 30 min to take pic all the tine :fingerpoke:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,186
Reactions Received
18,935
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,909
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Do u think I should do my make up thicker? I feel like I used alot of red eyeshadows but not bright? Lol
I think that makeup looks good on you i think the colors are nice if you want thicker it could be the eyeshadows that dont appear more or you blend too much but idk :petthepanda:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread