how do you listen to songs you've never heard before? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you give them your full undivided attention or do you listen to them while doing something else?

i feel like i only listen to a new song without doing something else at the same time if it's an artist i really care about
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It depends. I normally give the first few verses and the first chorus my full undivided attention and then skip to the last chorus because the second/thord chorus probably follow the same sort of formula. But if the song is good or interesting, I'll watch the whole way through.

I normally give my bias groups full attention though.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Undivided attention
The only songs I listen to are my bias groups so duh
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
It depends on if i'm listening to 1 song or an entire album since if i'm listening to just 1 song then i'll pay attention to it but a whole album i'll do something else while trying to not zone out.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I used to listen to every full album but it's too tiring.

Now I rely more on playlists, if I like the song I check the other artist works
 
  • Like
Reactions: marlax

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Depends, usually I'm always doing several things at same time xd but i do try to give new songs more attention cause I want to figure out if i like it or not. If I just listen it while doing sth else I might lose my attention in the song and not remember it all afterwards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: marlax

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread