How do you pick your next badge? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How do you pick your next badge? Do you have a list, do you pick by color, do you pick someone random?

I used to have a list, but I don't really use it anymore, I just think about who else I like and I didn't get the badge yet
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I had a list but now I am just waiting that my own badges will be added on the list of available ones :joshmeh:
It would be probably in a looooong time though :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to have a list but meh. I have enough posts to get so many more badges now but the only ones i'll have on display are all the ones I already have. When I can be bothered to get more badges i'll just pick some more idols that I stan rather than looking for any particular colour or aesthetic, maybe i'll get some more soon since I can't leave the house anymore except for going shopping.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have a set aesthetic I want to do so I always look to see for badges that might match the asethetic I'm working towards. If I find some, then I keep a few in mind and work towards aachieving those badges. More often than not, I'll see different badges I want to get that still match the same aesthetic so I'll get those instead. I keep doing this for each aesthetic I have planned.

I have a new one that's going to be up in a few days. This is just a transition aesthetic which I've grown too attached too :nekosweat:

Late edit: I dont get badges of people I dont like either.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just randomly get a bunch of badges when I feel like it. I got enough posts now anyway so I can't be much botherd with saving posts or somethings
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm just trying to get all groups i like and their members, when it comes to the way they're arranged i just try to make them match my dp and signature even though it's not going to always work out because i'm not planning to get badges of idols/groups i don't like/don't consider myself a fan of.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Paper scissors rock game, between my fave soloists groups etc.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just pick randomly
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Think about the aesthetic I want next and who I stand that fits it
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have enough posts to add many badges; but no badge to add. I'm waiting for your badges too. Then I'll have something to add.
I can relate 😩
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread