How do you prepare tea from where you're from? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
From where I'm from I would make tea by adding evaporated milk and condensed milk in the tea. Maybe just milk too lol. We also have some tea salads and all that stuffs. Also mix fermented tea leaves with rice,dried prawns and nuts.

I'm not so sure about other countries but I know Malaysia has Teh Tarik, which means pulled tea in English. They would do this
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oo, Looks good :pikahappy:

Mine's some what boring, but the easiest way for me is, I boil the tea bag in water and when it's done, mix with sugar and i'm done ._. yeah not as exciting
I see I don't use sugar in tea as condensed milk is pretty sweet. I mean if would if I had no condensed milk but like I'm running out of sugar instead of condensed milk :yolk:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I see I don't use sugar in tea as condensed milk is pretty sweet. I mean if would if I had no condensed milk but like I'm running out of sugar instead of condensed milk :yolk:
I've never had condensed milk, but even if i did i would still add sugar cause i love it~ :pandalove:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Screenshot_20200421-125202.png

Screenshot_20200421-125235.png

When you buy it it is in a can so it's pretty good for times like these 😆. Eating this with bread is also great lol
It looks so good! :sj_weary: I wish i had some:yolk: Oo, I'll have to get some and try that!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Shimmer

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prepare it by throwing it in the trash where it belongs :llama_tea:


I've never had condensed milk, but even if i did i would still add sugar cause i love it~ :pandalove:
Condensed milk is crazy sweet, you would probably die of diabetes if you even just think about adding sugar on top of that


It would be easier to find those at Asian supermarkets, I'm not sure if normal supermarkets have them.
You can find it in normal supermarkets no problem, I think its used in a lot of other cuisines, like Russian food. And Dulce de Leche is a variation from Mexico so its not that uncommon.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I prepare it by throwing it in the trash where it belongs :llama_tea:



Condensed milk is crazy sweet, you would probably die of diabetes if you even just think about adding sugar on top of that



You can find it in normal supermarkets no problem, I think its used in a lot of other cuisines, like Russian food. And Dulce de Leche is a variation from Mexico so its not that uncommon.
Eh, I'd risk it.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and Ahsoka
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If you ever find yourself in Japan then I recommend trying a traditional Japanese tea ceremony (Especially in Uji City)

The way I'd want to travel to Japan is going there completely alone; meet and stay with locals to get a full and genuine Japanese experience, and practice the customs and the language. So if I ever find myself in Japan; I definitely want to try a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tea doesn't deserve this disrespect mate
:umjicry:
I like iced tea that has so much flavoring and sugar that you cant tell it's tea :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread