how do you pronounce “GIF” (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Both ways cause my mind can never make a final decision on how to pronounce it :sanapray:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Screenshot_20190408-231004_Chrome.jpg


Graphics. Hard G.

I pronounce gif like gift too, but...
I don't agree with this argument. Take SCUBA for example. The U is for underwater, but we don't pronounce the U in SCUBA with an "uh" sound. :llama_ramen:
I use a hard G only because it's more popular
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I pronounce gif like gift too, but...
I don't agree with this argument. Take SCUBA for example. The U is for underwater, but we don't pronounce the U in SCUBA with an "uh" sound. :llama_ramen:
I use a hard G only because it's more popular
Shhhhh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread