How do you protect your K-pop collection? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I would be interested to know what the collectors among you do to protect their album collection. I personally just make sure that my albums don't get in direct sunlight to avoid fading and I make sure to dust them off regularly. At first I wanted to place my albums into a closed vitrine to keep dust out but then I saw the max. amount of kilograms that's allowed per glass floor which didn't work out at all with these heavy K-pop albums :lisalaugh: So then I went with an IKEA Billy shelf.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I keep them on my shelf, out of sunlight. But that's about it lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I got like a folder for my photocards but the albums are sadly not displayed on a shelf or anything cuz I can't find one fitting for my room so they just sit in a drawer, at least they dont get dust on them or sth there :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I keep them on my bedside shelf. It's not very well protected to be honest, my cats constantly think that it's an area to play on and nearly give me a heart attack when they knock my albums over.

:facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I just keep all mine in bookshelves lol. Once I have the space I want to get a big cute white bookshelf just because I think they'll look better in there. And I keep all my photocards in binders, but besides that I don't do anything fancy. I do reorganize everything when I'm super bored sometimes though lol, or if I get something new I gotta figure out how to fit in..
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't

ive dropped the photobook like 6 times already
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread