- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Someone gets hurt? I'm not talking about when they get seriously, seriously hurt but like if someone hits their knee on a desk, maybe trips, falls out of their chair or gets accidentally hit with something? Are you the type of person to laugh or check up on them?
I'm sort of a combination of both, I'll quickly ask them if they're okay and then laugh my head off.
It's kind of a bad habit if I'm honest because sometimes it will be in situations where everyone else is worried about the person (even though they're fine) and I'm the only one busting out laughing and then I look mean
.
I'm sort of a combination of both, I'll quickly ask them if they're okay and then laugh my head off.