How do you relieve stress? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How do you relieve stress? What are you doing to de-stress?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Play video games usually lol.

And collect cards :)
:jenniesmug:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Play video games usually lol.

And collect cards :)
:jenniesmug:
collecting cards is stress relieving for you? i'm glad :haylul: cut to me waking up at 7 am every morning to get my card in a panic
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
collecting cards is stress relieving for you? i'm glad :haylul: cut to me waking up at 7 am every morning to get my card in a panic
same lol, it's stressing me :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa
Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa


These days, I don’t know, I don’t know you
You look like you gave up on a lot of things
But I hear your silent scream
Tell me what to do
Lovers without extreme development
Is this the losing hand that time has placed?
We haven’t ended it but it’s already over
Tell me what to do

There’s a knot that can’t be untied
In front of us

I’ll go to you first
At the end of a different road
I’ll wipe your cheeks that are
Wet with tears and ask you

Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa
Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa

You don’t tell me but you want me to know
You think that you only gave the words you threw
At me because you’re too used to me
Tell me what to do
Indifferent and painful words
Left deep scars on that day
Words that made me realize
That I’m still a fool

If only I can erase it
If only I can

I’ll go to you first
At the end of a different road
I’ll wipe your cheeks that are
Wet with tears and ask you

Tell me what to do (I hope you’ll tell me first)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)
Tell me what to do (If your heart can see me)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)

I took you for granted
But just thinking of you not being there
I don’t want to go through that,
My world would crumble

Am I the one for you, at some point, you
Were keeping me in check
I said you changed a lot
But I changed the most
The one for me, I didn’t know
But that promise keeps suffocating us
Time keeps lingering but our
Time keeps getting destroyed

That smile came to me, more brightly
The cold hands became more warm
Two lonely souls met
Not lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
I’ll look into you again,
I’ll place your breathing in my ears
Even if everything but us changes

I’ll go to you first (I’ll go to you first)
At the end of a different road (Tell me what to do)
I’ll wipe your cheeks that are
Wet with tears and ask you

Tell me what to do (I hope you’ll tell me first)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)
Tell me what to do (If your heart can see me)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)

Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa

Tell me what to do
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa
Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa


These days, I don’t know, I don’t know you
You look like you gave up on a lot of things
But I hear your silent scream
Tell me what to do
Lovers without extreme development
Is this the losing hand that time has placed?
We haven’t ended it but it’s already over
Tell me what to do

There’s a knot that can’t be untied
In front of us

I’ll go to you first
At the end of a different road
I’ll wipe your cheeks that are
Wet with tears and ask you

Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa
Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa

You don’t tell me but you want me to know
You think that you only gave the words you threw
At me because you’re too used to me
Tell me what to do
Indifferent and painful words
Left deep scars on that day
Words that made me realize
That I’m still a fool

If only I can erase it
If only I can

I’ll go to you first
At the end of a different road
I’ll wipe your cheeks that are
Wet with tears and ask you

Tell me what to do (I hope you’ll tell me first)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)
Tell me what to do (If your heart can see me)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)

I took you for granted
But just thinking of you not being there
I don’t want to go through that,
My world would crumble

Am I the one for you, at some point, you
Were keeping me in check
I said you changed a lot
But I changed the most
The one for me, I didn’t know
But that promise keeps suffocating us
Time keeps lingering but our
Time keeps getting destroyed

That smile came to me, more brightly
The cold hands became more warm
Two lonely souls met
Not lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely
I’ll look into you again,
I’ll place your breathing in my ears
Even if everything but us changes

I’ll go to you first (I’ll go to you first)
At the end of a different road (Tell me what to do)
I’ll wipe your cheeks that are
Wet with tears and ask you

Tell me what to do (I hope you’ll tell me first)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)
Tell me what to do (If your heart can see me)
Tell me what to do whoa (Don’t cry no more)

Tell me what to do
Tell me what to do whoa

Tell me what to do
omg
1607637697537.png
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and milk

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Listen to music, watch Youtube videos, or play Animal Crossing :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread