How do you style your waffles? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
How do you style your waffles?
I love to add syrup.
​
 
Joined
13 March 2021
Messages
62
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
If I am lazy I just pour syrup over it or just add whip cream. Sometime I put like strawberry on top with whip cream and sometime drizzle some nutella over it. Or if I am having it as a dessert I put 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream on top with strawberry and chocolate syrup.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread