- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
How do you grow your little children, how much do you dwell on them?
I have seen very few artists threads that are updated and most people simply post new threads with new topics instead of updating the ones that already exist.
Is it just me who dwells on their threads? I just like to update my darlings and take care of them.
What´s your opinion?
Got inspired by @OnlyCalB ´s question.
I have seen very few artists threads that are updated and most people simply post new threads with new topics instead of updating the ones that already exist.
Is it just me who dwells on their threads? I just like to update my darlings and take care of them.
What´s your opinion?
Got inspired by @OnlyCalB ´s question.