How do you think sm should introduce the new dream line up? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
to me it still sounds good
alot of people fan nct for the concept though
if they dropped the whole concept they might as well disband tbh
as it late game for them to get new fans
and alot of people wont be happy with what fixing the whole group really means

as wayv will be officiallly unconnected from nct
no more mark feat dreamies for certain
as sm groups dont normally work together apart from superm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
alot of people fan nct for the concept though
if they dropped the whole concept they might as well disband tbh
as it late game for them to get new fans
and alot of people wont be happy with what fixing the whole group really means

as wayv will be officiallly unconnected from nct
no more mark feat dreamies for certain
as sm groups dont normally work together apart from superm
lol you continue. I’m not arguing with you. I’m just saying that I’m happy with the actual members.

whatever, we aren’t the one deciding anyway. What Sm decides will go and it will probably be what you say.

and anyway I stand Nct 127 first. no line up change there so we can both have what we want :pepeheart:

also what? We can have an nct frame?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread