How do you think the Fancy You b-sides compare to other Twice b-sides? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Their best album
But still no b-side could top Ho!
It's definitely one of my favorites. Every song is a bop and very unique.
I love Ho! too. It's one of my faves :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Twice defently has amazing bsides since debut. I definitely love the new journey they took on.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
surprisngly do it again, like a fool and eyes eyes eyes. what about you?
It's so hard to compare the new and the old. For old ones, I like Having you in My Heart, Wishing(JP), Headphone, and Ho!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It’s definitely my favorite album from them.

I loved Turn It Up, HOT, and Girls Like Us. Some of my favorite older bsides though are Headphones and Jelly Jelly.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s definitely my favorite album from them.

I loved Turn It Up, HOT, and Girls Like Us. Some of my favorite older bsides though are Headphones and Jelly Jelly.
Such good taste. I love headphone :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nah. I like Hot and Strawberry the most out of the b-sides, but I like more b-sides per mini/album on the previous works. Still, this was a pretty good album as a whole.
I'm glad a lot of people are liking HOT. I haven't heard it get much attention. :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread