How do you think the Fancy You b-sides compare to other Twice b-sides? (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Such a good album
Girls Like Us is already in my top 3 rn.

Comparing the whole album, also in the top 3. Right behind the Story Begins and TwiceCoaster
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually listened to it earlier. I like Stuck In My Head and Girls Like Us. :sanapray:
:maheart: I'm glad! My favorite right now is HOT. It really grew on me.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and lexus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Their best mini so far from me. Although there are B-sides like Sunset, Like a Fool, Touchdown, One in a million that I love as much or maybe slightly more than some songs here, the quality and consistency from top to bottom in Fancy You is amazing.

As you already know I'm a Hot and Turn It Up supremacist :sanapray::sj_weary:
Our J-line coming through with those lyrics :maheart:

And Jeong gets so many lines in Turn It Up, I love how everytime the chorus happens, they rotate the pairs. First it's 2yeon, then it's Nayeon/Jihyo and then Jeongyeon/Jihyo :pandalove:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Their best mini so far from me. Although there are B-sides like Sunset, Like a Fool, Touchdown, One in a million that I love as much or maybe slightly more than some songs here, the quality and consistency from top to bottom in Fancy You is amazing.

As you already know I'm a Hot and Turn It Up supremacist :sanapray::sj_weary:
Our J-line coming through with those lyrics :maheart:

And Jeong gets so many lines in Turn It Up, I love how everytime the chorus happens, they rotate the pairs. First it's 2yeon, then it's Nayeon/Jihyo and then Jeongyeon/Jihyo :pandalove:
This sig tho :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu: :queen::queen::queen::queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Amazing B sides all around and Girls Like Us has made me its bitch. But One In A Million still remains Twice's best song :sanapray:
Yeah I loved Girls like us as well. I wish they did a live for one of their b-sides :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread