how do you want you & your life to change in 2020? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want to just be at peace with life. Want to have more experience too.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just want to spend every day to the fullest and not take things for granted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I wanna get better at work! As an employee i've been alright, pretty good for my first year of work if I do say so myself, but there were so many times where I handled something good but then later thought of all the ways I could have been GREAT and blown my supervisor away! It's those things that I want to make sure I put into practice next year now that i've gotten a feel of how I can push myself from a good employee to a great employee. I mean I won't exactly start getting paid more and it's very rare for promotions to happen simply due to not many people leaving the company BUT I LIVE off praise and my supervisors and everyone higher in the company are all really great people that I respect and I want to be that kind of person that people like me now will look up to in the future!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread