How do you you like- (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
-your tofu?

There's a lot of ways to eat tofu. What are your favorites?
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I never ate one... What does it taste like? XD
hmm I wouldn't describe tofu to have a strong flavor? The texture is more distinct. It's a bit soft and chewy. The nice thing about tofu not really having a strong flavor is that it can be used in many types of dishes from sweet desserts to spicy or savory dinners.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
hmm I wouldn't describe tofu to have a strong flavor? The texture is more distinct. It's a bit soft and chewy. The nice thing about tofu not really having a strong flavor is that it can be used in many types of dishes from sweet desserts to spicy or savory dinners.
I wanna try now... But its late
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I wanna try now... But its late
It's awesome to like mix in different dishes. Stir fry veggies, noodles, salad even, sandwiches, etc. Adds extra texture and protein <3. Definitely give it a go in a meal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
How have so many of you not had tofu???? :pepe_punch: :pandaannoyed::breadbonk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Honestly, I don't think I have a favorite of it being used in food. I enjoy it in every way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think it’s the most groundbreaking food out there but I haven’t really had foods I ate with it where I was opposed to the addition idt.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread