COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How does anybody enjoy this? [18+] (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
So I watched this movie cause the actors looked pretty good and I thought the story might actual have some merit
and I'll give a summary of the plot now
girl and guy love each other, guy is in the hospital and needs to get his hospital bills paid
girl gets a job and gets loaned some money by a dude (boss where she works), proceeds to be forced by that dude to keep getting money
stops loving guy in hospital cause "sex is better" (literally the only reason)... guy proceeds to kill himself
end of story

What, in the actual, is supposed to be good in this story??????????????????
Like there are some fucked up male fantasy type of stories that are stupid as hell but this just takes the cake

What is the viewer supposed to get from this story? Just... what... my brain hurts just knowing this type of sht exists and that there are most likely people that do like something as stupid as this... It's just unnecessarily disturbing​

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Sounds like they planned the start of the plot but completely forgot about the ending

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Sounds like they planned the start of the plot but completely forgot about the ending
To me it just seems like they wanted to shock the person watching but like... shock factors means nothing without an actual story to care about

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
To me it just seems like they wanted to shock the person watching but like... shock factors means nothing without an actual story to care about
It's a completely hollow ending that just leaves you thinking "that's it?" and ultimately feeling like you wasted your time.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:sanathink:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
dafuq is that movie :umwhat:

at least tell us what movie is it so we can avoid watching :wimwim:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
It's a completely hollow ending that just leaves you thinking "that's it?" and ultimately feeling like you wasted your time.
Yep, a waste 50 smn minutes of my life that also made me feel like this world is complete sht :pepecry2:
dafuq is that movie :umwhat:

at least tell us what movie is it so we can avoid watching :wimwim:
Well I mean, you'll never get to it unless i give you the name, I only found it cause of the actor and I only watched it cause I tend to like movies that others don't... but this was smn else. It's also not in English so... chances of finding it by yourself are minimal

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Wow, even "I Spit On Your Grave" sounds more amazing than that
At least the rape in that serves to fuel the protagonist taking revenge, rape is literally glorified as smn that will "bring you a woman if your good at sex"???
And like... women aren't (or at least I hope most aren't) like that...

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well I mean, you'll never get to it unless i give you the name, I only found it cause of the actor and I only watched it cause I tend to like movies that others don't... but this was smn else. It's also not in English so... chances of finding it by yourself are minimal
Oh ok, I see. I'm sorry to hear that you wasted your time on such a shitty movie :wimwim:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
this sounds like a very fucked up wattpad fic
Very much so... It's like someones sick fantasy come to life, and then left in a ditch without even a proper disgusting ending to what was already a piece of crap

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread