They are so far ahead of everyone! Dreamcatcher is not doing too bad though and are in second place:
Yes definitely!They don't, Seventeen are one of the biggest boy groups so beating them is a real challenge.
Did you see Oh My Girls Queendom performance of Destiny btw?Yes definitely!
No, I refuse to watch the Queendom show.Did you see Oh My Girls Queendom performance of Destiny btw?
Why?No, I refuse to watch the Queendom show.
Because we know who wins. It's just another one of those popularity shows which I hate.Why?
Perhaps, i'm not sold myself on Mamamoo winning with how things have gone so far like Oh My Girls cover is looking to be the one that charts the best but they're undeniably the favourites.Because we know who wins. It's just another one of those popularity shows which I hate.
I'll probably watch some of my fave groups performances.Perhaps, i'm not sold myself on Mamamoo winning with how things have gone so far like Oh My Girls cover is looking to be the one that charts the best but they're undeniably the favourites.
I think you should watch the performances on YouTube though as some of them are definitely worth it.
Who are your fave groups? I know Oh My Girl but didn't realise you were into anyone else on thereI'll probably watch some of my fave groups performances.
Oh My Girl and (G)I-dle.Who are your fave groups? I know Oh My Girl but didn't realise you were into anyone else on there
Oh (G)I-dles round 1 performance was pretty good but AOAs cover of Egotistic and Oh My Girls cover of Destiny have been my favourite performances so farOh My Girl and (G)I-dle.
I just watched this performance, it's really beautiful!Did you see Oh My Girls Queendom performance of Destiny btw?
They really delivered and slayed everyoneI just watched this performance, it's really beautiful!
Yeap !Their only chance is to go on the show without Seventeen promoting there I guess
Yeah, their biggest contest will be against Everglow and CLC I think. Everglow still trying for their first win as well and CLC going for their 3rd win.Their only chance is to go on the show without Seventeen promoting there I guess