- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,283
- Reactions Received
- 75,375
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,789
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Focus and pull
then put him near your window.
grab and yeet
trick him into saying you have work for him and then kidnap him and put a love potion on him
it would work and once you use the love potion and erase his memory then he won't know what happened and just think that their in love with you, or hit them so hard they go into a coma and lose their memory then you can gaslight themthe kidnap method?
![]()
This seems like something out of devil wears Prada meets Men in Blackit would work and once you use the love potion and erase his memory then he won't know what happened and just think that their in love with you, or hit them so hard they go into a coma and lose their memory then you can gaslight them
well if it's consensual then I think they call that foreplay!!!the kidnap method?
![]()
well if it's consensual then I think they call that foreplay!!!
I observed quite a few crows while in Paris o.odress like a crow ofc!!
take a vid lolllI observed quite a few crows while in Paris o.o
time to put that info to use.
I’ll upload it eventually buttake a vid lolll