- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
I’m applying for this program and the questions are just 
Like how do I eloquently say that I have no clue of what my post-high school plans consist of in 200 words??
What do I put down as my greatest achievement? Not dying?? And how am I supposed to recount a valuable lesson I’ve learnt during a difficult time when I haven’t had any particularly difficult periods of time in my life?? Do I just put some bs story with the preface that I’ve been really lucky in life, hence the weak answer or???
I’m just very very lost and tbh any ideas would be helpful
Like how do I eloquently say that I have no clue of what my post-high school plans consist of in 200 words??
What do I put down as my greatest achievement? Not dying?? And how am I supposed to recount a valuable lesson I’ve learnt during a difficult time when I haven’t had any particularly difficult periods of time in my life?? Do I just put some bs story with the preface that I’ve been really lucky in life, hence the weak answer or???
I’m just very very lost and tbh any ideas would be helpful