- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I knew one of those kids in high school, he'd be at school at 6AM when classes don't start at 8AM because he didn't have a ride.I'm really early... like the school doors don't even be open
That's a respectable timei get to school at 7:40 am which is 15 minutes early
I hate getting there early because sometimes its freezing outsideI knew one of those kids in high school, he'd be at school at 6AM when classes don't start at 8AM because he didn't have a ride.
Oh noooo, hope you have some handwarmers at leastI hate getting there early because sometimes its freezing outside
unfortunately I do notOh noooo, hope you have some handwarmers at least
You need to get some. I used to think I could tough it out, but those hand warmers are a LIFE SAVERunfortunately I do not![]()
maybe..You need to get some. I used to think I could tough it out, but those hand warmers are a LIFE SAVER