How easily can books/shows/movies make you cry? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like to pretend in my family that I don't get as moved to tears easily like my mom but then there's also me using up dozens of tissues for just the simplest of things.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Really easily. I watch Grey's Anatomy sometimes just because I know each episode will manage to make me weep.
there is something quite cathartic about crying for some situation that is fictional (usually) but sometimes it can relate to you more than you think. i tend to cry especially if it reminds me of something in my real life
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't actually cry when I read books or watch movies.

But I do get hit in the feels sometimes. I think the last time I got hit in the feels was when I watched 'Hotel Del Luna'.
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
there is something quite cathartic about crying for some situation that is fictional (usually) but sometimes it can relate to you more than you think. i tend to cry especially if it reminds me of something in my real life
I think that's more how my boyfriend is with it. When he watches Grey's he only cries when he watches a tragic scene with a couple and thinks of us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i've watched 16 seasons of grey's anatomy which often makes people cry but i never did other than sometimes the way the writers f*cked up the storyline was so bad i wanted to cry out of anger. the only movie i ever cried to was coco (i hate you ernesto de la cruz). i cry easily to real-life events but fiction doesn't get me at all.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i've watched 16 seasons of grey's anatomy which often makes people cry but i never did other than sometimes the way the writers f*cked up the storyline was so bad i wanted to cry out of anger. the only movie i ever cried to was coco (i hate you ernesto de la cruz). i cry easily to real-life events but fiction doesn't get me at all.
coco is one of the best animated movies and it makes me cry everytime :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread