How easily do you give yourself away? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Your heart, your body... how much does it take for someone to be able to obtain them? are you the type to fall for someone easily or do you make them work for it even if you already like them?

I won't lie, I was a hopeful fool who has given parts of myself away to unworthy men and for the wrong reasons :/ I still don't know the answers and everyone is saying something different to me... but I don't want people to get inside my head again and cause me to be used again, I really have many regrets because I wasn't true to myself and honestly, betraying yourself is far worse than being betrayed by someone else... hopefully I'll be able to find the answer and have more faith in myself next time and I end up with someone good

 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
i'm very paranoid
but i do try to be trusting, at least emotionally
i know what i hold dear though and am quite tight fisted with those things
my cautiousness does allow me not to be taken advantage of as easily though, at least in ways i care about.
and i don't accept being used. if i think someone is trying to pull something i pull out of interaction with them.
i feel that i could have low standards if i were not the way i am. perhaps for someone else they would be low standards.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
neither tbh. If I like someone, that doesn't change in how i approach the person or interact with them... I just dont really think about it like that or else it becomes an emotional game not worth playing... Im just very straight with intentions I have and that's it really... If it progresses' emotionally or physical from there i usually see how it will play out assess it every so often. I tend to rarely like people anyway plus I usually know if they're interesting or not to me within the various things they do and converse about during the first to third meeting. (this mainly includes, tone of voice, mannerisms, body language, smell...etc Yeah I pick alot of this up when I first meet someone)
I guess I don't worry myself too much about it cause my intent to be alone was always a thing from when I was young, but i never dismissed the idea of being in a relationship hence they kinda Just happen.
and tbh no one really can grasp me fully emotionally...its very difficult.
Also im succubus...xD but im sure that's down to my analytical therapist like nature and the alluring 'cute' appeal I apparently have. Like a honey trap...

I have no idea what im saying now,im tired... My blocky paragraphs may not make sense.

I think i meant to say it varies from person to person.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I feel like there's a lot to me that I can't give away anymore. I don't fall for people easily and have never fallen for someone in that way, but in my relationships with people I've just always just had more than half of myself not shown and what i show is what's considered normal, if that makes sense? I hate giving myself away only for people to not understand or use it against me, I started going with the mindset of "oh well I guess I'm really on my own". I don't regret the past because it's taught me how much of myself I should give away and to be okay with keeping who I really am to myself, if I hadn't learnt that then I think I would eventually.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Hm. Well I'm a virgin and the only girls I kissed were in acting class.

So I dont give myself away physically at all, I'm very strict about that and turned down a lot. I hope that if I do then she will last foreer which is really corny but thats just what I would prefer hence why I've been so careful. But one of these days I may give up and become a man-hoe lol.

Emotionally? Tbh I feel as tho I don't even have a heart to give away so I jump on it if anyone could bring it to life. I would give it to anyone.... if they can take it that is. Even if they hurt me I actually really enjoy the pain I've barely felt emotions my life so its interesting to be sad to me. I know to be careful with other people but I'm not with myself I've always wanted to be truly heart broken like.. cry for weeks people tell me that I dont know what I'm saying but I've felt the pain before it just didnt last very long I want it fully. >.<
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Well for my body it's just casual sex with strangers that i'm not into at all, would depend otherwise.

As for my heart well getting close to me ain't an easy task either as you should know since I am in a weird spot of being open but also closed off, best thing I could say to describe this is i'm complicated.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well for my body it's just casual sex with strangers that i'm not into at all, would depend otherwise.

As for my heart well getting close to me ain't an easy task either as you should know since I am in a weird spot of being open but also closed off, best thing I could say to describe this is i'm complicated.
see now this is what I was suppose to say lol
I should have replied to this thread in the morning =_= replying to forums at 2am doesn't work so well.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I give my time and effort to people easily, perhaps too easily. But for someone I'd fall for, I don't give anything that easily. I'm bit difficult to date I guess my ex would know xd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread