how exactly does one do this? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
every time I get a new user to join, I need to explain things all over again, even if I copy paste explanations, it still is not enough because they will have have their own questions and such that will need answering and some need more time to learn and some take less, I feel I'm trying to teach a class but I have to teach each one individually, :pepecry2:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,491
Reactions Received
55,266
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,971
every time I get a new user to join, I need to explain things all over again, even if I copy paste explanations, it still is not enough because they will have have their own questions and such that will need answering and some need more time to learn and some take less, I feel I'm trying to teach a class but I have to teach each one individually, :pepecry2:
who are these people you are trying to get to join KPS????
friends or some randoms? lol
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
ok friends - hopefully they'll sign up and you can get your referral bonus or whatever but randoms? where do you even find these people? lol
on Quotev, my previous home site. everybody who likes kpop has a certain way of decorating their profiles that makes it obvious that they like kpop
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
you don't have to always explain the rules or teach them everything, you have us/staff who are willing to answer any new users who needs help :pikasmart:
I tell them this and even link the profiles and they say 'oh thank you so much!!' And then later when they have questions, they anyway ask me 👀
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I tell them this and even link the profiles and they say 'oh thank you so much!!' And then later when they have questions, they anyway ask me 👀
But bu but ur a new-ish user yrself(unless ur the alt of who I guessed u r from ur pfp/vibe)
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
But bu but ur a new-ish user yrself(unless ur the alt of who I guessed u r from ur pfp/vibe)
Yeah I am new, (who is that person? :pepelook:) what about it? :umwhat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
every time I get a new user to join, I need to explain things all over again, even if I copy paste explanations, it still is not enough because they will have have their own questions and such that will need answering and some need more time to learn and some take less, I feel I'm trying to teach a class but I have to teach each one individually, :pepecry2:
Well yeah, because they are different. Everyone is different. And idk, you gotta be patient with ppl, it's new to them too
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Well yeah, because they are different. Everyone is different. And idk, you gotta be patient with ppl, it's new to them too
I know that but its tough having to re-explain to them all ;-;
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah I am new, (who is that person? :pepelook:) what about it? :umwhat:
You just remind me of another user here; as for the rest-if ur a new-ish user, you don't hv to take responsibility for every new-er user u introduce to KS. Fun of joining a kpop forum is partly discovery, I think. I learned a lot exploring here than I think I would hv if I was led/handheld from the beginning. Its up to u ofc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
You just remind me of another user here; as for the rest-if ur a new-ish user, you don't hv to take responsibility for every new-er user u introduce to KS. Fun of joining a kpop forum is partly discovery, I think. I learned a lot exploring here than I think I would hv if I was led/handheld from the beginning. Its up to u ofc.
thats true and some of them do a lot of them do their own exploring but there are things they still wouldn't understand and so they ask me about it
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,949
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
thats true and some of them do a lot of them do their own exploring but there are things they still wouldn't understand and so they ask me about it
Create a FAQ thread targeted directly for them n refer em to it everytime they hv a question. If u number the FAQs in the first post, edit the post n add a new FAQ each time u answer a different question. Then u just hv to tell em to read FAQ no. A/B/C or the latest no. Whichever is most relevant. Hope this isn't too man-splainy.
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,810
Reactions Received
47,934
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,162
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Create a FAQ thread targeted directly for them n refer em to it everytime they hv a question. If u number the FAQs in the first post, edit the post n add a new FAQ each time u answer a different question. Then u just hv to tell em to read FAQ no. A/B/C or the latest no. Whichever is most relevant. Hope this isn't too man-splainy.
:susPepe: :excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread