I think for me it's probably 60% complete. I got many completed, but now that there is rares there is lot of cards I want to still collect. And i guess Valentines too though those seem bit impossible to trade right now ^^;
Good luck with collecting!0% complete
TyGood luck with collecting!
Are you collecting lot of groups?
YeahAre you collecting lot of groups?
Hit me up if u want to trade sth, I end up having lot of cards i don't want ( i have worst luck sometimes)Yeah
True, those are the ones that matterI have 2ne1 and bigbangu so ig 100% complete uwu
You and your re-rolls lmao. Is this why you are 0%?0% complete
Yes that is whyYou and your re-rolls lmao. Is this why you are 0%?
I hope you can complete ACE soon.
![]()
What set are you closest to completing? (Who do you need too!)0% complete
BTS and Oneus, I need RM and HwanwoongWhat set are you closest to completing? (Who do you need too!)