How Far Would you Take It on a First Date? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1 date noting, 2 date hug, 5 date kiss, 6 hold hands, 10 Official boyfriend


"yep i'm a once in a life time offer"
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I make out with some people on the first date. Everything depends on the person and situation. Some people I'm impatient to get to know, others I put off on getting to know. I think the majority of the people I have dated would consider me a tease.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It depends. MAYBE kissing in some cases. Other than that, hugging and a 'see ya next time' (probably never)
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
All he getting is a handshake. Nice to meet you, sir. Look for a follow-up email in 1-2 business days. We'll see about a 2nd date.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm down for a hug, and on some rare occasions, a kiss. Otherwise, I don't take it far unless I'm inebriated. Or if I know them for more than 4 months? idk

please note i am usually not inebriated
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I make out with some people on the first date. Everything depends on the person and situation. Some people I'm impatient to get to know, others I put off on getting to know. I think the majority of the people I have dated would consider me a tease.
Rawr~
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm down for a hug, and on some rare occasions, a kiss. Otherwise, I don't take it far unless I'm inebriated. Or if I know them for more than 4 months? idk

please note i am usually not inebriated
That is one long hiatus. I'm impatient but like I'm not gonna say, "I love you." on the second date. I think that is so cringy.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
A kiss if I want to continue seeing him, a wave (yes a wave) if I ain't into him (unless he hugs so I gotta hug back.... I hate that....)
Secret coding. I like it.
:susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No where tbh...my First dates are for penetrating your mind, not your body lol I just wave bye.

Might throw you a hug and a hand touch if your super cute personality wise and prey like.
I like that...
... Mwahahahahaha...
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
If I just met them, than maybe a hug. If I have known them for a longer time, maybe a kiss if we both feel like we have a connection.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread