How fast can you type? (3 Viewers)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
209
Reactions Received
716
Location
piloting through the galaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Took this test (its in English) and got 104 (103 excluding one mistake) wpm :sanapray:

My classmates usually say I fast at typing when I'm typing my notes but I was not expecting to be that fast lol. It took years of practice of barely socializing and trying to learn coding lol.

How about you guys?
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
113 with no mistakes, but I've been working on my typing for years, and use it daily in my job (a LOT) so I'm not surprised
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
There's no test in my language so I took it in English... I'm faster in my language xD
19666
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
209
Reactions Received
716
Location
piloting through the galaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I found a site with more languages
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
English: Fluent with 57 adjusted, 84 otherwise but 27 errors since i didn't really stop to look what i typed xd

Finnish: Fast with 71 adjusted, 6 errors. I took more time to type with this one.

I think the English one would been better if I took more time with it really, I got bit mixed up with letters at some point so tons of errors.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I found a site with more languages
87 English, 94 with Finnish- that one was bit easier :d
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn, I feel like a failure :yolk:
You are not a failure
You did it on your phone, which is harder. I would probably get even lower than yours
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread