How flexible are you ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The splits is as far as I can go. I used to be able to bend myself in half when I was younger and not lazy :wimwim:. Flexibility was all I had going for me because I was bad at sports. Oh and I can make my pointer finger and pinky touch
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Err.. Dont know.. My body is weird.
Like I can touch the floor and toes with my legs striaght, I can kick myself (more shin/knee) in the head with my left leg, right is more stiff so it doesn't go as high.
I can do the upside down crab thing and walk around (you when you bend back into a arch) i can sit I weird positions in long period of time (like putting one leg over my shoulder, while sitting or lying down)

But I can't do splits or anything. ,... My right side of my body is stiffer than the left, so I guess my body Is half fexible if that makes sense... :dubuthink:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am like a granny
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait this is my shit I'm weak so flexibility is where I thrive

I can do the splits, bend over backward, touch my head to my foot, and put both legs behind my head. Most gymnastics flexibility stunts I can pull off
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread