How forgiving are you? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I find easy to forgive, but then I'm Not really that attached to people general, it would depend more on the severity of the issue and how close they are to me, I'll forgive but the differece will be in how long it takes for me to forgive I guess.
It's not something that happens alot so it hard to tell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes and no. It kinda depends if person asks forgiveness and is remorseful then ill forgive quickly. In other hand I hold grudges for sure. If someone wronged me I don't forget it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow
D

Deleted member 74

I've always had a bad habit of holding grudges, but I think that I always say I forgive people more for their peace of mind, not because I actually forgive them
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes and no, I forgive, but not forget.
if it is something small, I usually forgive very quickly, but if someone hurts me, it might not be that easy.
but I don´t want other people to have such an impact on my life. I don´t want to allow anyone to make me feel miserable, so the only person that is the hardest to forgive is myself.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I tend to forgive people pretty easily? But not unless we talk about what we're fighting over cause then I'll keep it bottled up for a long time
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think I have a hard time forgiving, more like having lost a persons trust depending on what exactly happened I guess. For things like misunderstandings or disagreements that I find easy to move past, but if a person did something really bad then I find it hard to trust them and sort of put up a wall between us. It’s probably not a good thing but as I’ve got older I’ve realized how much I let people hurt me and forgive them for them to only do it all again so it’s my way of ‘defending’ myself I guess. :nekosweat:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm dumb enough to hold grudges so I don't forgive easily :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread