- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
This freaking girl is in a different country every freaking week.
I'm starting to get jealousy annoyed lol.
Last week it was skiing in Vermont and now this week shes on the Beach in Jamaica.
Follow her Instagram if you think I'm lying. This is how it is all year long. I think she only works two months a year. Goes and films one drama and takes the rest of the year off. I never see any other korean stars vacation as much as her. Even the rest of f(x) are working year round with Amber in America, Luna in Korea, and Vic in China.
How does Krystal have more money than them???
Not hating. I'd do the same if I could.
I'm starting to get jealousy annoyed lol.
Last week it was skiing in Vermont and now this week shes on the Beach in Jamaica.
Follow her Instagram if you think I'm lying. This is how it is all year long. I think she only works two months a year. Goes and films one drama and takes the rest of the year off. I never see any other korean stars vacation as much as her. Even the rest of f(x) are working year round with Amber in America, Luna in Korea, and Vic in China.
How does Krystal have more money than them???
Not hating. I'd do the same if I could.