Pretty good I mean I just forget about it :jisoosmh:
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 7 June 2024 #1 Pretty good I mean I just forget about it Reactions: Selfmate, Ahsoka, pinkmelodies and 1 other person
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,941 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 7 June 2024 #2 Good Reactions: Flaneur
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,073 Reactions Received 13,730 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,731 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 7 June 2024 #3 Very good
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 7 June 2024 #4 Medium to good
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,607 Reactions Received 55,412 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,632 7 June 2024 #5 generally pretty good
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,159 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,588 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 June 2024 #6 pretty good. depends on who you ask