How good are you with money? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

โค” า“ สŸ แด€ แด แด€ ษด ษข แด โฌน
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I used to be good and frugal :sanapray:
But my impulse control has decreased a lot so now I'm a lot less responsible with my funds. I still try my best to limit myself though.
It really doesn't help that Genshin has fostered a gambling addiction for me :wimwim:​
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Maro and Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like to spend, spend, and spend :mgblush:
I'm okay with saving, but if I want something, I'll get it because... life is short and it will make me happy.
 

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Very bad, to the point my funds are always never topped up.
 

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
I really need to come up with ways to save than spend.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread