How good is your spice tolerance? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I believe mine is pretty good.
I love spice, whether it's spices or chillies I love the spiciness of them all. I cannot eat bland food at all. Unless I'm sick and I sorta have to.

A staple of mine in every meal.
No meal is complete without this chilli or some spicy chutney.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww You're missing out on some amazing flavours
yeah most asian restaurants i gotta skip on dishes for spiciness, i'd like to build the tolerance up slowly tho
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's awful. I can stand spice lol
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Im not so good with spices or spicy food except certain food/sauces iv built up a tolerance. Local foods like a spicy curry noodle soup, n similar least spicy food that is tempered by rice or non spicy starches.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Im not so good with spices or spicy food except certain food/sauces iv built up a tolerance. Local foods like a spicy curry noodle soup, n similar least spicy food that is tempered by rice or non spicy starches.
Judging by your reply, I think you would like South Indian food.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Ehhh, the hottest I can probably handle is jalapeño.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread