How good of a friend are you? (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
to the friends that i do have i really try to be, i think that im pretty good at listening to their problems and being able to give them the right advice, if they need something then i try to get them it. I care about them so if they need to talk about something serious then im all ears. But I do think that im pretty bad at being able to express myself, i dont think ive ever told my current or past friends about my problems. I try my best but its just really hard to get the words out because im kinda shy irl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kodoku
Joined
6 February 2019
Messages
96
Reactions Received
352
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am not the one to answer the question.

@BaiPinTing I summon you.

But nah I dont have any friends tbh. Irl I am a loner I only got my nephews and nieces but there are a lot of them so I never feel alone.

Online I only have a few friends now. I can count them on 1 hand. I think they would all say I'm good. But the past friends would say the opposite so who knows if I'm good or not.
You just want me to praise you, isn't it? Well, I guess you are owed a couple of compliments.

Hmmm.

On a serious note, I think you are. You care very deeply about your friends and hate to see them sad. You have a lot of patience. I don't know how you put my with my constant rants last month. Even I was tired of hearing myself but you just listened and gave me advise and tried to help me as much as you could. Also, you have always been honest with me and I know I can trust you and talk to you about things. So yeah, I would say you are a really good friend.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
You just want me to praise you, isn't it? Well, I guess you are owed a couple of compliments.

Hmmm.

On a serious note, I think you are. You care very deeply about your friends and hate to see them sad. You have a lot of patience. I don't know how you put my with my constant rants last month. Even I was tired of hearing myself but you just listened and gave me advise and tried to help me as much as you could. Also, you have always been honest with me and I know I can trust you and talk to you about things. So yeah, I would say you are a really good friend.
Oh wow I have queen Bais approval I am on top of the world right now.

I think you are one of the best friends I have ever had in my whole life I will cherish you now and as long as I breathe. If I ever mess up please beat me up with your myuh thai kicks and bruise me. Please punish me brutally. I will accept every last blow. If all fails I have you. And if all fails you have me too. So. We gotta make this work no matter what.

Idk if I'm a good friend still tho cause lets face it, you are biased.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t think i’m a good friend. I do have a lot of empathy and care for others but honestly, I’m too drowned in my own problems and get easily overwhelmed.

I was also awkward at expressing my attachment to people, couldn’t say I loved them. But now I think I’ve became better at this.

And I suck at keeping contact too.. I feel weird texting people I have lost touch with just to say hi , how are you doing.. I’m always scared to bother and they probably think I don’t care on their end so I loose many good people I had fun with.

And I’m a loner, so I’m an ok online friend I guess, but irl, if you were to invite me to hangout, I’d probably decline most of the time.


So hmm, no. Can’t say I’m good at that friendship thing.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t think i’m a good friend. I do have a lot of empathy and care for others but honestly, I’m too drowned in my own problems and get easily overwhelmed.

I was also awkward at expressing my attachment to people, couldn’t say I loved them. But now I think I’ve became better at this.

And I suck at keeping contact too.. I feel weird texting people I have lost touch with just to say hi , how are you doing.. I’m always scared to bother and they probably think I don’t care on their end so I loose many good people I had fun with.

And I’m a loner, so I’m an ok online friend I guess, but irl, if you were to invite me to hangout, I’d probably decline most of the time.


So hmm, no. Can’t say I’m good at that friendship thing.
I think you're a great friend. Maybe it's because we're so similar and we understand each other in a way very few people can, but I think you don't give yourself enough credit
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread