How grumpy are you in the morning? (1 Viewer)

How grumpy are you in the morning?

  • Don't talk to me right after I wake up, of I'll bite your face off

  • My mood is low, but I'm not aggressive

  • I'm irritable, but I give my best to not show it

  • I'm only grumpy untill I've made my coffee

  • I'm... neutral/Depends of the day

  • A bit sleepy, but I get energized quickly

  • I wake up happy and ready to seize the day!


Results are only viewable after voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually wake up with full energy.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,045
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,000
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Everytime I wake up I am like 'fuck not this again'... I am even worse when I am sleeping and there is a phone call. :(
Very grumpy, almost non talkative too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread