how has the new year been for you so far? :P (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
only a few days in but how has it been? just your typical days or has anything new or interesting happened? any changes?? :D

I went back to my old department at work and some more changes will happen soon, I'm also trying to make other positive changes..... so let's hope everything works out hehe..

 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been writing and making banners. I've also been doing some studying but not too much. I got my hair cut and the hairdresser cut off pretty much all of my hair. By "accident." In Ten's words "Where's my hair????" :pepecry1: Granted, my hair was cut in 2019 from ribs to my chin, so it was short already, like a bob. Still. :umwhat:
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74

It's just been full of thoughts and reflection for me. I'm still on break, so I have time to figure out how I'd like my uni schedule to be when I start. Whenever years start, I usually spend the first of it thinking carefully about everything in my life c:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Pretty good, nothing amazing has happened I've just been busy with work and cleaning the house more than usual I feel like. I have been reading more like I used to though so that's been nice. :pikahappy:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
honestly it was rather boring but according to this one mood tracker app i got it's much better than the ending of last year so that's good. if the whole year went by the same way those first 5 days did i wouldn't really mind, though that's unlikely.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I've been doing literally nothing and feels great :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread