COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How has your 2020 been? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Since the year is winding to a close, have you looked back on the past 12 months? How do you feel about it?

Did it go according to your plans? Obviously we didn't anticipate the pandemic and just how big of an impact it would have. Do you think you're at a better place personally or professionally than at the start of the year? Did you have any goals you wanted to accomplish that you managed to? Do you think you didn't really have the kind of year you wanted to? Any happy surprises or letdowns?

For me, professionally, I'm at about the same point where I was. Same job, same pay (thankfully no pay cuts or job cuts where I work, although no increments/promotions for this year). The first half of the year was really mundane, but the last 3-4 months or so have been kinda busy. Truthfully I had hoped to quit and move to a different city by this point but the pandemic, and also my laziness and procrastination has seen to it that I haven't.

Personally, things are slightly improving in the last 2 months or so.

In the coming year I hope to be more proactive and move out of this city to a better place and hopefully a better job.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This year went by too fast and too slow at the same time. I thankfully finished all of my general education classes and am only taking major and minor classes. However the pandemic effed up my job and my school schedules so I wasn't able to work for a good 4 months at least. :nekosweat:
I got my job back for this term which was great because I need the money and I finished this recent term with all good grades, so I guess it ended way better than I thought it would :pikahappy:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Mentally I've been okay most of the year (surprisingly). My anxiety continued to get better, too.

This year I wanted to try getting an internship (if possible), but couldn't do it because of the pandemic. A bunch of places have been closed down where I live so I can't really find one anywhere. I was hoping to get one next year but I'm not getting my hopes up for it.
Hopefully I can finish school by next summer though :maheart:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This year went by too fast and too slow at the same time. I thankfully finished all of my general education classes and am only taking major and minor classes. However the pandemic effed up my job and my school schedules so I wasn't able to work for a good 4 months at least. :nekosweat:
I got my job back for this term which was great because I need the money and I finished this recent term with all good grades, so I guess it ended way better than I thought it would :pikahappy:
Oof those 4 months must have been kinda rough but thankfully it's turned around now :sanapray:
Look at you, employed again and good grades (and card trades :jenniesmug:)
Kinda similar for me, in the big picture I guess I'm doing okay but kinda stuck at the same place I was last year. Can't complain but I thought I'd have moved on to better things and that didn't happen lol.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Mentally I've been okay most of the year (surprisingly). My anxiety continued to get better, too.

This year I wanted to try getting an internship (if possible), but couldn't do it because of the pandemic. A bunch of places have been closed down where I live so I can't really find one anywhere. I was hoping to get one next year but I'm not getting my hopes up for it.
Hopefully I can finish school by next summer though :maheart:
I'm glad to hear your anxiety's getting better and you're at a good place mentally. Those are the most important things and as long as you're in a good place, you can definitely find what you're looking for next year :sanapray:
This year was kinda like no other so don't be upset about not finding a job, the world just crashed suddenly and America had it the worst so :wimwim: I'm sure you'll finish school next year and find an internship or job that you're interested in :maheart:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad to hear your anxiety's getting better and you're at a good place mentally. Those are the most important things and as long as you're in a good place, you can definitely find what you're looking for next year :sanapray:
This year was kinda like no other so don't be upset about not finding a job, the world just crashed suddenly and America had it the worst so :wimwim: I'm sure you'll finish school next year and find an internship or job that you're interested in :maheart:
:nekolove:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof those 4 months must have been kinda rough but thankfully it's turned around now :sanapray:
Look at you, employed again and good grades (and card trades :jenniesmug:)
Kinda similar for me, in the big picture I guess I'm doing okay but kinda stuck at the same place I was last year. Can't complain but I thought I'd have moved on to better things and that didn't happen lol.
oof yes i'm on the high ground especially with the cards :pepelook::pepesmug:

I hope you can advance soon in whatever direction you want to go in next year, or i'll punch 2021 in the throat :pandacop:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oof yes i'm on the high ground especially with the cards :pepelook::pepesmug:

I hope you can advance soon in whatever direction you want to go in next year, or i'll punch 2021 in the throat :pandacop:
Most of it is my fault tbh lol, I just coast I guess :wimwim:
Hopefully that changes soon lol.

Atleast personal life is looking up again, not too bad all things considered :sanapray:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Horrible. I mean I graduated my Master, but other than that, I’ve got a terrible anxiety, I felt alone bcs I was stuck in a different country with the flight ban, I feel like I made some mistakes and I regret not being more productive while being in lockdowns... Mentally, I think it was my worst year :sadcat:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Horrible. I mean I graduated my Master, but other than that, I’ve got a terrible anxiety, I felt alone bcs I was stuck in a different country with the flight ban, I feel like I made some mistakes and I regret not being more productive while being in lockdowns... Mentally, I think it was my worst year :sadcat:
Oof sorry to hear that :sadcat:
Don't pressure yourself to be more productive during lockdown, you're already dealing with your Masters, anything else is just a bonus honestly. I know you stuck to your fitness routine as much as possible, so that's something productive too, and you've started that oats page and are doing so well on foostagram :nekolove:
The lockdown/pandemic situation can't be avoided rip, I hope the next year is better :sanapray:

Worst year
Almost over thankfully, the next year is hopefully a lot better :sanapray:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
boring, but 2019 was much worse. however, if i get a chuu card and complete my loona set before the year ends i'll erase the "boring" part :sanapray:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I'm still stuck at the same place. However, compared to a year ago, I'm on a much better emotional state. Some circumstances have aligned to give me a chance to get unstuck, and I feel I'm getting unstuck. I hope it to get real.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread