How has your cinematic preferences changed? (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I used to prefer, like fantasy type things

but now I prefer horrific and gruesome things

I also like older movies/shows like

beetlejuice and heathers.

I like reading horror themed books as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i used to love slasher horror, stuff that people watch for the gore and not for the actual plot, but saw 3D completely ruined it for me 5 minutes into the movie lmao i couldnt get over how bad the sfx were, its been 12 years and i havent watched a slasher since :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: tai

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i used to hate longer movies (more than a 2,5 hours) yet yesterday i watched nearly 4 hours long love exposure so now i don't mind them even if it's more convenient to watch shorter movies. also i used to be hugely into 80s teen movies like the breakfast club, sixteen candles and sh*t like that - now i hate most of them due to their treatment of female characters and many other things which make them gross and unwatchable (not all of them are like that though i still believe in the lost boys supremacy). this doesn't count as a cinematic preference but i deactivated my letterboxd account since i was getting too much into reading others' reviews before i even watch something and then i felt as if my taste was invalid in case i enjoyed something most people didn't, it took away my enjoyment of cinema in general.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I watch movies less, but if I do want to check out a movie, it's usually from before 2012.

For TV, I'm slowly stepping away from reality TV. I watch old shows too, but occasionally something on air.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread